Fidelity Windows offers a variety of window options. Their familiarity with products and custom work makes them the experts homeowners trust with new improvement projects. Here are just a few of the options they offer and some of the benefits to each type of window to give you some insight into what you may want for your next project.
Bay Windows Offer a Sophisticated Design With Good Energy-Efficient Design
The term “bay windows” describes a group of windows that are together and extend from the house. This creates a bay or shelf on the inside. The individual windows meet at angles in a typical bay window arrangement. Bow Windows are similar, but curved without angles between the windows.
In most cases, the center window is fixed while two flanking side casement, single, or double hung windows complete the look.
- They can be made in a variety of styles and sizes to fit the needs of any home.
- The design of bay windows allows more light into the home, making it brighter and airier inside.
- Bay windows provide excellent insulation due to the additional space around them, helping to reduce energy costs.
- Bay windows allow for extra seating space and can be used as a reading nook or a cozy spot to relax.
- These windows can also add aesthetic value to your home, creating an attractive focal point for the room or adding character and charm.
- They come in a variety of materials such as wood, vinyl, aluminum, and fiberglass, allowing you to customize.
Single-Hung and Double-Hung Are Popular in All Markets
Double-hung and single-hung windows are the most widely seen type of window; they open vertically by sliding along a track. Although they look very much alike, one key difference is that only the bottom half of single-hung windows opens.
- Provide good ventilation.
- Easy to maintain and clean.
- Less expensive than other windows.
- More secure and durable.
- Able to fit in tight spaces.
- Can be used with a variety of styles, including traditional and more modern options.
Vinyl Windows Are Low Maintenance and Affordable
According to Remodeling Magazine, vinyl window replacement jobs were among the top five home improvement projects performed in 2022 for property investment purposes. Vinyl-frame windows are typically the least expensive—and some models come in various finishes such as wood-laminate and black to name just a few.
- Best affordable options.
- Comes in a variety of finishes.
- Extremely durable and low maintenance.
- Energy efficient.
Skylight Windows Add More Natural Light to Your Home
If you have limited options outside your walls but still want to bring some natural light inside, a skylight window is a perfect option! Acting as a makeshift ‘window’ for your roof, this style of window can be installed much like how you’d install a roof vent. This window option allows for natural light to enter your home to brighten up any space.
- Skylights are typically fixed, but there are movable options.
- Electric skylights allow for easy opening and closing.
- Adds a unique flare to a room.
Plus a Dozen More Options!
There are many different window options that range on the scale of functional to simply artistic. Various styles can enhance rooms, raise property value, and utilizing energy-efficient windows will save you money in the long run with heating and cooling your home.
Contact Fidelity Windows today to learn about all the various options they recommend for your home. Fidelity Windows can handle any size or shape of window and are experts in their field of knowledge.